Monday, October 1, 2012

What a Man!!

Today, I have to say thank you to my husband, for trying to help me dig out of the wreck of last week. I've almost thrown him back in a couple of times, but decided he was a keeper! And, I'm glad I did.

The sweetie brought me a big bouquet of flowers to put on the table where the tile disaster happened, to try and put a smile back on my face. He fixed the dishwasher, fixed the fridge, scraped off the tiles so that I could redo them, and this on only a couple of hours sleep. So, in homage to his kindness, I created a free printable for my Brag Monday entry. The print is from the Graphics Fairy (see her button to the left) and the quote from Barbra Streisand, of all people. I hope you enjoy and have a chuckle to start off your Monday!


As always, this is for personal use only. Feel free to click and then right click to save to your computer or print for non-commercial use.

Au revoir mes amies!!

Lorraine

2 comments:

marda said...

I just discovered your blog via the Graphics Fairy brag Monday. I hope more and more find you..you're an inspirational writer. Congratulations on surviving breast cancer...and your plans to donate to Susan G Komen from your ETSY profits. Now I'm going off to your shop.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Marda. That means so much to me. This is all a labor of love. So, pretty much not labor! :-)