Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To Toile or not to Toile ... that is the Question!

I love Toile. I love every color, texture, etc. of Toile. It is so fascinating how a piece of Toile can tell so many stories. I have Toile covering my storage boxes in my craft room/office. I have Toile on pillows ... I have a gorgeous Toile quilt that I need to finish and hang. Although I love Toile, my husband has more of a contemporary aesthetic, and so I judiciously disperse it throughout my house in a constant effort to merge our two styles so that both of us feel like our home speaks to us. But, I will always have Toile in one form or another, somewhere in my house.

I have spent the last several months collecting vintage and discontinued Toile patterns to use in my store Lorraine's Graphiques ... a digital image store that I created. So, when it was time for Brag Monday, I decided it was time to pull out some Toile and share it with you. So, I've made a free printable of Toile labels or tags. My gift to you for all of your support. I couldn't have the success that I'm having with my Etsy stores, this quickly, without my facebook and blog friends. I truly hope you enjoy ... and that these Toile tags bring a smile to your face, as they do mine. Many of them are from the 1700s-1900. The one in the middle is gratis from the Graphics Fairy ... many thanks to her!

As always, you may not mass produce, but feel free to click on the picture and then right click to save. You may refer others to my blog, however. You may also print them out and use them to your heart's content for personal projects, not commercial.

Au revoir, mes amies ... have a wonderful week!



Post a Comment