Monday, October 22, 2012

Delicious Autumn

Today's Brag Monday is a free printable that I created to celebrate the beautiful, gorgeous leaves that are all around me. I love the upper midwest during Fall because of the brilliant Maple and Elm trees. I found a quote by George Elliot that I also loved, and thought I'd share it with you. The faint leaf with acorn behind the quote is a free graphic from the Graphics Fairy (see her button to the left).

As always, feel free to click on the graphic and then right-click to save. This is for personal use and may not be used for commercial use or mass produced for any reason. Feel free to point anyone my way, however, to download their own copy to either print and display or save as wallpaper.

I hope you are enjoying the autumn weather where you are. I'm getting so excited as I will be attending a bead retreat this next weekend up in Michigan near the lake. I will definitely be getting my "bead" on with the super talented Heather Powers with Humblebeads. To see her work, feel free to go HERE

I promise, you won't be disappointed it's worth a "look-see." Hopefully I'll have something to show and tell next week!

Have a wonderful week mes amies!!

Au revoir,

Lorraine

2 comments:

marda said...

Wonderful Fall sentiment. It's Fall and then some here in the NW. Today's rain brought most of the leaves to the ground, what weren't brought by the heavy rain we had last week. I love the seasons, so it's ok with me. We have two maple trees that were just beautiful this year. (Our landscape is only 8 yrs old.)

Unknown said...

Oh I love toile!!! I am your newest follower!!
Connie from Sadieloohoo