After listening to Christmas music and looking at Christmas products since before Halloween ... I am now officially embracing the Holiday season!
* Do I have my home decorated? No
* Do I have my lights up? No
* Do I have my music out and on? No
* Have I bought all of my presents? No, but some of them.
* Do I want to do it all now? YES!!
However, I have my son's wedding to go to (Dec. 1st) and so I'm chomping at the bit to get him married, so I can ...
* relax over the wedding and start stressing out about Christmas
* Decorate til the cows come home - my favorite part of Christmas.
* Buy my "Christmas Vacation" sized Christmas tree (has to be real or it's not Christmas) my husband so graciously puts up with every year.
* And stress over all of my last minute orders in my shops.
* Stress over the perfect holiday menu and then cook until I can hardly stand, barely eating the food because I'm not hungry over smelling the food all day.
Sounds like fun, huh?! LOL!
Seriously, I love the holiday season. I love finding just the perfect gifts for people, and then going all OCD over the wrapping of the gifts. I love decorating my tree so that it's beautiful enough to be on the front of BHG magazine. I love the smells of spices in the air. I love the generosity of people, and the goodwill that you just don't see at other times of the year. I may even like my neighbor (who is a very crabby man, and very hard to like ... but you never know!).
So, in the spirit of Christmas, my Brag Monday entry for the Graphics Fairy are more Christmas gift tags. Hopefully you have taken advantage of some of the sales going on and you have presents that they will work perfectly for!
Bonjour mes amies, and have a wonderful week! Mine will be filled with last minute wedding preparations, and the excitement of seeing family members I haven't seen in over a year.
*As always, these are for personal use only. No mass production allowed, however you may send any and everyone to my site to download their own personal copy.