Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside ... or at least it Should be!!

This past few weeks I've had a hard time staying healthy. The weather keeps dipping up and down, up and down, which is not a great combination with asthma or staying healthy! But, I'm now feeling much better and trying to get back on the horse.

In the meantime, I've been gathering Christmas graphics, Art Deco graphics, and a whole bunch of fashion illustrations that I'm so excited to start using. And, so I had to make a Printable for you. I hope you enjoy it. It's something that I will be using in my stores (Zazzle and Etsy), but in the meantime, I'm happy to let you use it to inspire you.


Isn't she wonderful?! She's from 1913 from a french fashion magazine called La Gazette Bon Ton (High Society Fashion Magazine). This is truly the beginning of the Art Deco movement and you can truly tell by the modern lines and drape of the fashion. And it's PINK!! Who could ask for more!!

So, now on to my Brag Monday. I also have been working on Christmas tags with some of the beautiful Victorian pictures I found. Many thanks to the Graphics Fairy for sharing her beautiful images. So, once again, these are for you to start using as you (hopefully) are getting ready for Christmas. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.


As always, these are for personal use only. You may not mass produce, but please feel free to send anyone my way to download their own copy.

Have a wonderful week mes amies!!

4 comments:

marda said...

Love that pink Art Deco..and why not pink? At least one of my magazines has pink for Christmas instead of the traditional red.. fine by me.
Thanks for the tags too. Hope you'll keep feeling well.

Unknown said...

Thanks Marda! I fell in love with the pink Art Deco. After researching the era, it really is unusual to have that type of brilliant color tones, which makes it even more special. Hope you enjoy!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Visiting you from The Graphics Fairy (a favorite of mine for a long time!) Love the tags you created! Thank you for sharing them.

Jeanette

Unknown said...

You're so welcome Jeanette!