Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Primp or Not to Primp? That is the Question

Okay, Okay ... I know that's a cheesy title, but I couldn't resist. Because, bien sur, when talking about beauty, Primping is definitely part of the picture!

And, speaking of pictures ... I'm participating in the "Primp Your Stuff Wednesday" hosted by Primp (please see the button to the left to participate as well!) and wanted to share my entry with you. I've shared the Marie Antoinette Coaster tile with you before, but I'm actually using the whole series in my living room because I love the subtle tones, and ... well ... the whole set just says "Oo La La" to me and therefore is a must in my living room!!

So, here is what I've primped my living room coffee table with:






I'm so proud of them, that I had to show you each one separately. I guess I'm most proud of the fact that I digitally designed all but the French chair (many thanks to the Graphics Fairy for her generous lending of that design - she's also to my left in the side bar). I'm newer - really been playing around since this past March -- to the digital designing playground but am absolutely loving it.

Hope you do too!

Bisou Bisou,

Lorraine

P.S. I do carry this set, and each of the individual tile sets in my store if you really, really, really, love them! :o) -- Sorry, but I couldn't help myself!

2 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Your coasters really are beautiful. Good work and thanks to The Graphics Fairy too for sharing such wonderful art with us all.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback! Yes, I'm in awe at the amout of wonderful graphics she provides.