Monday, August 6, 2012

Brag Monday Entry

I thought I'd share my Brag Monday entry with you. I'm pretty proud of this Tile Coaster set, and have to admit that I was really having some difficulty with this particular tile. But, the Graphics Fairy came through for me!! I was able to find just the right Marie to put on this tile. Here's a picture of what I ended up with:


You know when you have something "just so" in mind, but you can't find the reality of what you have envisioned? That's where I was. But, I was finally able to find the right Marie, and it all came together.

I've been having a lot of fun designing digital designs, because I have to admit that my hands are a little tired from the 200+ marathon of jewelry making that I did to get ready for my Italian festival. But, I'm really having a ball now designing digital art and then translating that onto tiles. I have some ideas of other projects, but I'll keep that secret to myself.

Oh, and just so you can see, here is the entire set of my 1st French series:

See what I mean ... it needed just the right Marie! Thanks again Graphics Fairy for coming to my rescue.

And, if you'd like to see the whole set in more detail, head on over to my store and you'll see more photos.

A Bientot!!

Lorraine

5 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Those are so pretty! And no kidding, she is the perfect Marie, isn't she? Love it.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Wanda. I appreciate your feedback. These are my babies and I think they're beautiful, so it's always nice to have some affirmation that I'm not just too biased!! Have a wonderful and beautiful day!

Unknown said...

Thank you Stella! Gracias! I wish I could speak more Spanish, but I can't. My son is fluent, however and is marrying a lovely girl from Mexico, so I want to learn. I only speak french, other than English. I look forward to you joining our journey to add more beauty to our lives, as well as to feel the beauty we each have!

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hello newbie blogger - lovely tiles!

Popped by from Shabby's linkup.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the compliment! I'll definitely check out your blog as well.